Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services has achieved success with TabWare CMMS / EAM for managing critical maintenance data across their entire fleet of drilling and service rigs.
About Xtreme Drilling & Coil Services:
Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services is a land-based drilling and coil tubing services contractor that works with exploration and production companies in the US, Canada and international markets. Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services drilling rigs are among the industries newest, and most are purpose-built for North America’s unconventional shale drilling operations.
In 2012, Xtreme completed an aggressive capital expansion program, dramatically growing the fleet of XDR drilling rigs and XSR coiled tubing units, nearly doubling its size in a span of 18 months. As production continues to soar in the US, the fleet expansion gives Xtreme a strong platform to capitalize upon as the company embarks on the current initiative of optimizing operations to realize the full potential of the expanded fleet.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Improve rig uptime
- Collect accurate rig data and history
- Proven success and experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Ability to manage and collect accurate and timely maintenance data
- Manage multiple global sites with hundreds of users on a single database
We chose the TabWare solution because of AssetPoint’s broad experience in the Oil & Gas drilling industry, along with their demonstrated ease-of-use for rig managers and field technicians. This was critical – we required something that our field personnel will adopt and use without disrupting their day-to-day operations. We were impressed with the TabWare solution because it gives us the ability to track our moveable assets at all times. Now, we are able to capture maintenance history and costs, as well as manage our preventive maintenance program before any unplanned downtime occurs, increasing our number of operating days in the field, and increase our average revenue per day.”
– Brad Charters, Maintenance Manager
Xtreme Drilling & Coil Services
- Manages critical maintenance data across entire fleet of drilling and service rigs
- Easily captures maintenance history and costs
- Manages preventive maintenance (PM) program before any unplanned downtime occurs
- Ease-of-use for rig managers and field technicians
- Increases number of operating days in the field, resulting in an increase in average revenue per day
- Streamlines day-to-day operations