Pieper Farms selected TabWare CMMS / EAM to help stay compliant while managing assets and maintenance at their unique microclimate location in Minnesota.
About Pieper Farms LLC:
Founded in 1945, Pieper Farms has been providing the highest quality seed potatoes for over 65 years. Centrally located in the middle of the Country, Lake of the Woods has a one-of- a-kind microclimate and is a designated seed quarantine area that provides an extended growing season and cleaner and safer growing environment.
Pieper Farms’ Minnesota Seed Potato Quarantine Area has extremely strict growing regulations, so they needed to implement a robust, easy to use CMMS / EAM solution to help manage their assets, maintenance and make sure they stay compliant.
Challenges & Requirements:
- A CMMS / EAM solution that is easy to use
- Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment option that was dependable and audit compliant.
- Demonstrate success and experience with other farms and smaller businesses
- Optimize inventory levels
It was important for us to find a solution provider that was able to meet all of our functionality requirements, and AssetPoint has already proven to be a trusted and valuable partner for us. From the very beginning, we have had a positive experience with TabWare, and that has continued from the selection process to deployment and now to training and support.
– Greg Cole, Manager
Pieper Farms, LLC
- Improves maintenance operations and reduces costs
- Helps ensure product quality and throughput
- Manages and collects accurate and timely maintenance data
- Helps the farm operate at maximum performance and efficiency
- Supports a safe and clean growing environment