ReEnergy Holdings, LLC chooses TabWare CMMS / EAM to replace MP2 and improve maintenance operations at its power-generating facilities.
ReEnergy Holdings, LLC owns and operates facilities that use forest-derived woody biomass and other wood waste residues to produce homegrown, renewable energy. It also owns facilities that recycle construction and demolition debris. ReEnergy was formed in 2008 and is a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings, LLC. ReEnergy operates in six states and owns and/or operates nine energy production facilities with the combined capacity to generate 325 megawatts of renewable energy.
The three principles that form the core of ReEnergy’s vision are: increase the amount of biomass that is recycled and recovered, use advanced technologies to convert recovered biomass into energy and increase the production and use of renewable energy.
It was important to find the right solution in support of our maintenance strategy at our power-generating facilities. Improving equipment reliability through better planning and having access to critical data to mitigate unscheduled downtime is key to our operations.”
– James White, Director of Energy Operations
Challenges & Requirements:
- A flexible CMMS / EAM solution to replace MP2 that would adapt and grow in the future
- Low cost solution migration from MP2
- Cloud deployment option
- Ease-of-use for maintenance personnel
- Improve equipment reliability
- Solution that supports and enables ReEnergy’s principles
“It’s imperative our equipment operates at peak efficiency in order for us to effectively meet the region’s demand for renewable energy. TabWare will help us ensure our equipment functions at the highest levels possible in order to maximize facility performance.”
– James White
- Access to critical maintenance data that allows better decision making
- Better maintenance planning
- Maximizes asset performance and prevents unplanned downtime
- Cloud deployment helps them get up and running quickly and easily
- Improves operating efficiency