M3 Midstream, LLC, also known as Momentum, has implemented TabWare CMMS / EAM for asset and maintenance management across 3 gas processing sites and their pipeline operations.
About M3 Midstream, LLC:
M3 Midstream, LLC, also known as Momentum, is an independent midstream energy company that provides oil and gas producers with flexible, responsive and reliable midstream services linking the wellhead to the market. Additional services include customizable compression, dehydration, gas marketing and NGL transportation, fractionation and storage.
Momentum has a new cryogenic gas processing plant being constructed near Leesville, Ohio, that will be part of a system that includes a cryogenic processing facility and a fractionation facility. The two existing plants are connected by approximately 60 miles of 24-inch natural gas gathering pipeline and 12-inch natural gas liquid (NGL) pipeline. The system also connects with several interstate transmissions and natural gas liquid lines.
We initially selected TabWare over the other solutions we evaluated because of AssetPoint’s proven success in the Oil & Gas industry and TabWare’s ability to meet our preventive maintenance and process safety management needs.
– Rex Gage, Area Manager
Challenges & Requirements:
- Integration with SCADA system
- Proven success and deep Oil & Gas industry experience
- Manage Inventory
- Cloud-based solution
- Meet their maintenance and process safety management (PSM) needs
- Preventive Maintenance (PM)
Now that we are using it successfully at both of our existing plants along with our pipeline operations, extending the use of TabWare to our new Leesville plant was an easy decision for us.”
– Rex Gage
- Enables PSM tracking
- Ensures that the plants and connecting pipeline operate safely, efficiently and effectively through PM and asset management
- Collects meter readings through integration with SCADA system
- Improvements in PM Scheduling
- Easily preforms all of the equipment data for a new plant code with TabWare DataLoader Tool