TabWare is Easy to Own
The current economic situation has forced many companies to freeze budgets. Also, because of the high price of licenses and upgrade fees, they have severely limited acquisition or upgrading of maintenance, inventory and procurement solutions.
TabWare is easy to own through:
- Cloud computing for maintenance provides TabWare on a Software as a Service (SaaS) basis for one low monthly fee per user. There are no licenses, servers, database licenses or maintenance fees required. TabWare is accessible over the internet so users only need a PC with access to the internet to use TabWare and there is little or no IT support required. Customer data is safe and secure within our SSAE 16 Type II audited hosting environment, and TabWare provides over 99% availability.
- TabWare can be locally installed for use within a customer’s network. This will require IT support for installation and applying upgrades and new releases plus server hardware and database technology.
- Rapid training and implementation reduces overall cost of services and gets you up and running with TabWare quickly
- Low Cost of Ownership. TabWare typically costs less than half of what major suppliers charge just for their upgrades. TabWare is typically the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) among major suppliers and upgrades are included with annual maintenance for locally installed versions and are automatically applied when using Cloud Computing for Maintenance.
- AssetPoint provides TabWare Express for Small and Medium Size Businesses (SMB) to take advantage of asset management capabilities similar to larger companies but packaged and priced for them.
TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.
See how easy TabWare is to learn See how easy TabWare is to use