Manage Projects, Shutdowns & Outages with TabWare
Projects, shutdowns and outages require detailed budgeting, planning, approvals, scheduling and management control. Because of the high cost of downtime and the amount of capital investment required, management focuses on completing these projects with least time and cost.
TabWare allows you to pre-plan projects, shutdowns and outages and integrate long-lead time items and other material requirements with inventory and purchasing. It supports contractors with work packages and tracks cost details with roll up through all levels of the project.
- Flexible Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) allows you to structure and manage projects the way you work
- Plan projects and compare budgeted versus planned cost prior to execution
- Project work does not impact normal maintenance operations
- Track costs at all levels with complete cost management roll-up during project execution
- Project material requirements do not impact normal inventory stocking levels
- Internet-based work package bid management and awards
- Integrated Procurement and Inventory Management handles material ordering, receiving and issues including long lead time items
- Integrated Scheduling allows “what-if” scenarios
- Handles invoices and generates payment authorizations
- Manages project scope changes and documentation
- Notifies schedulers when parts and material are not available to optimize detail scheduling
- Captures commissioning and start up history for warranty management
- Improves management control over projects, shutdowns and outages
- Easy work monitoring at the level of detail needed
- Improves contractor management
- Facilitates communication and control
- Helps minimize schedule impact from late material deliveries
- Early management alerts identify work that must be delayed because of material availability
- More predictable total project costs
- Equipment warranties protected
TabWare’s roots are in the process industry where management risks millions of dollars every day on their projects. TabWare effectively coordinates budgets, material requirements, procurement, contractors and work scopes to complete projects on time and within budget. TabWare is a comprehensive Enterprise Asset Management software (EAM CMMS) solution that is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.