Enterprise Asset Management for Movable Assets
TabWare is the only enterprise asset management software (EAM CMMS) solution that tracks movable assets and transfers work orders, cost and history.
Many energy exploration companies are challenged with effectively managing assets that transfer between rigs, areas, divisions and countries. Asset movement must be accurately tracked to know where they are located and whether they are installed and operational. Maintenance backlog and history must follow assets whenever they are moved. Also, Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules for these assets must be available based on operational time in addition to calendar days or meter values.
AssetPoint has partnered with customers in energy exploration and has developed special functions within its TabWare Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system to effectively manage asset transfers and subsequent maintenance activities.
With TabWare, you can:
- Easily transfer equipment between rigs and repair facilities
- Effectively manage rig movement within the same country or between countries
- Specify security access restrictions based on role, equipment and country assignments
- View all work orders, cost and equipment history following each equipment move worldwide
Maintenance performed when communications are unavailable can be managed with TabWare's Mobile Work Manager. When connectivity is restored, work orders, inventory and labor information can be synchronized to resume normal maintenance operations.
Maintenance, Inventory and Procurement
TabWare helps maximize asset performance and control operations costs while improving equipment availability, optimizing spare parts inventory and streamlining procurement. TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own and has one of the fastest adoption rates in the industry.
From a maintenance management perspective, TabWare helps you:
- Maximize asset performance through analytics dashboards that quickly show key performance metrics including the health of your assets, maintenance costs, PM compliance, equipment downtime and inventory with drilldown capability to spot areas of concern and quickly get to the details
- Control maintenance costs through effective work planning and scheduling, easy review and approvals of work orders, projects, requisitions and purchase orders, integrated spare parts inventory management to identify and locate parts quickly as well as reserving parts for work orders and streamlined requisitions that use your negotiated pricing with internet-based vendor catalogs
- Improve your operations by analyzing equipment breakdown information, tracking PM program compliance, optimizing your spare parts inventory, streamlining your purchasing operations, facilitating planned maintenance and improving communications between maintenance and manufacturing
- Ensure regulatory compliance through work management, preventive maintenance, and comprehensive event tracking and follow up
TabWare provides the information you need to maximize the performance of your assets, control maintenance costs and improve your operations. TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.