Environmental, Health & Safety Support with TabWare
TabWare supports Environmental, Health & Safety with safe work procedures, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) needs, permits, Lockout/Tagout (LOTO), incident tracking and more. Companies must manage their impact on the environment, provide safe work places with proper safety equipment and procedures and protect employee and community health.
TabWare supports Environmental, Health and Safety operations through:
- Identifying hazards and associated risks and recording them as events within TabWare
- Assessing and managing impacts and risks including projects and/or plans and procedures with risk management strategies as follow up activities to the events linked to identified hazards
- Iincorporating controls to reduce or minimize the impact by documenting and linking them to areas and equipment for access such as:
- Job safety analysis
- Safe work procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Permit requirements
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures
- Prepare workers to respond to accidents and restore the workplace environment to a safe and healthy condition through the use of pre-planned responses that can be quickly accessed and executed. Preparedness training and drills can be planned and scheduled with TabWare to capture labor, material and contractor costs as well as document results and follow up.
Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimizing hazards through the design of safe work systems and administrative measures. TabWare provides complete job planning including safety procedures, PPE, permits and LOTO requirements. Procedures can be linked to areas and equipment as well as work orders within TabWare.
TabWare supports EH&S initiatives and incorporates safety into normal maintenance operations through its job planning features. It also records accidents, emissions, training, etc. with follow up tracking. TabWare is a comprehensive Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM CMMS) solution that is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.
For additional information download the EH&S report.