Maintenance Software Relieves IT Management Burden
TabWare enterprise asset management software relieves the IT management burden by eliminating servers, licenses and labor requirements.
IT management demands well-behaved, stable and solid applications that require little IT support while providing features and functions that satisfy user demands. They also seek vendors that provide exemplary support and services.
TabWare is just that: a solid, well-behaved application requiring little IT support. AssetPoint provides outstanding customer support. During 2010, our hosted solution users experienced 100% TabWare availability.
- Internet-based built on .NET technology
- Secure through strong internal security. Our cloud computing and hosted solutions have passed annual SAS-70 Type II audits for years
- A well-behaved application – certified for Microsoft servers, operating systems and databases.
- Our cloud computing and hosted solutions provide 99+% availability
- Certified for Microsoft technology
- Supports LDAP technology for single sign-on support and security
- Easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to own
- Supported by the best product support in the industry
- Designed to configure to user work processes
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliant through its controls, limits and audit trails
TabWare provides the information users need to maximize the performance of their assets, control maintenance costs and improve their operations. TabWare is a comprehensive Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM CMMS) solution that is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own.
From an IT perspective, TabWare can be deployed as a Cloud Computing solution for an on-demand Software as a Service (SaaS) application that relieves your IT staff of installation, support and upgrade tasks; as a hosted solution; or as a locally installed application.
AssetPoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.