Aptean EAM TabWare Edition CrossRoads, an industry-proven business integration solution, provides a standards-based approach and the tools and configurations necessary for seamless integration management across multiple systems. Standard XML formats are used to extract business data from Aptean EAM, execute business rule transformations and manage data transfers between TabWare and existing solutions.
Aptean EAM CrossRoads is designed to be extensible and supports Aptean EAM integrations with many enterprise systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SCADA or other software applications. With over 30 years of integration experience, Aptean has identified the most common integration scenarios which address the information exchange to automate key business operations:
- Requisitions – Approve purchase requisitions in Aptean EAM
- Invoices – Enter and match invoices in Aptean EAM
- Procurement – Purchase orders, receipts, and inventory management in Aptean EAM
- Inventory – Inventory master and management in ERP and integrated to Aptean EAM
- Equipment Monitoring – Generate a work order in Aptean EAM based on alarm from equipment monitoring system and, in addition, integrate readings to trigger PMs in Aptean EAM
Aptean EAM CrossRoads quickly integrates Aptean EAM with your legacy applications to exchange data necessary to smoothly and efficiently run your organization.
Key Integration Benefits:
- Standardized “Business Logic Layer”
- Real-time updates
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Removes keying errors
- Increases data accessibility
- Proven integration models
- Standardized Business Document XML Formats