TabWare CrossRoads, an industry-proven business integration solution, provides a standards-based approach and the tools and configurations necessary for seamless integration management across multiple systems. Standard XML formats are used to extract business data from TabWare CMMS / EAM, execute business rule transformations and manage data transfers between TabWare and existing solutions.
TabWare CrossRoads is designed to be extensible and supports TabWare integrations with many enterprise systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SCADA or other software applications. With over 30 years of integration experience, AssetPoint has identified the most common integration scenarios which address the information exchange to automate key business operations:
- Requisitions – Approve purchase requisitions in TabWare
- Invoices – Enter and match invoices in TabWare
- Procurement – Purchase orders, receipts, and inventory management in TabWare
- Inventory – Inventory master and management in ERP and integrated to TabWare
- Equipment Monitoring – Generate a work order in TabWare based on alarm from equipment monitoring system and, in addition, integrate readings to trigger PMs in TabWare
TabWare CrossRoads quickly integrates TabWare CMMS / EAM with your legacy applications to exchange data necessary to smoothly and efficiently run your organization.
Key Integration Benefits:
- Standardized “Business Logic Layer”
- Real-time updates
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Removes keying errors
- Increases data accessibility
- Proven integration models
- Standardized Business Document XML Formats