TabWare CrossRoads is a standards-based approach providing the necessary tools and configurations for seamless integration management across multiple systems. Standard XML formats are used to extract business data from TabWare CMMS / EAM, execute business rule transformations, and manage data transfer between TabWare and existing solutions.
TabWare CrossRoads is designed to be extensible and supports integrations of TabWare with many enterprise systems. With over 30 years of integration experience, AssetPoint has identified the most common integration scenarios which address the information exchange to automate key business operations:
- Requisitions – Approve purchase requisitions in TabWare
- Invoices – Enter and match invoices in TabWare
- Procurement – Purchase orders, receipts, and inventory management in TabWare
- Inventory – Inventory master and management in ERP and integrated to TabWare
- Equipment Monitoring – Generate a work order in TabWare based on alarm from equipment monitoring system and, in addition, integrate readings to trigger PMs in TabWare
TabWare CrossRoads industry-proven business integration solution can quickly integrate TabWare CMMS / EAM solution with your legacy applications to exchange data necessary to smoothly and efficiently run your organization.