Work Order (WO) scheduling focuses on getting the right skills, parts, tools, appropriate instructions, permits and safety procedures together when the equipment is available, and TabWare Scheduling’s flexibility makes planning and scheduling work quick and easy. TabWare Scheduling presents a graphical view of work load leveling across your timeframes and available resources, so Maintenance Planners and Schedulers are able to set resource levels, develop “what-if” scenarios and see planned and available resources at a glance. A hierarchy of schedules can be created, and work can be “dragged and dropped” from one schedule to another.
Key Features & Benefits
- Define any type and schedule timeframe with resource availability
- Easily “drag and drop” WOs from backlog
- Graphical view of workload leveling with resource availability over a timeframe
- Easily combine PM, routine and corrective work orders into work schedules
- Automatic parts allocation and reservations driven by schedule dates
- Accessible on any device or browser
- Schedules can be based on work assigned to a particular supervisor, for a given geographical area or other criteria
- Automatic scheduling of work orders when parts become available
Planned and scheduled maintenance is proven to be safer and more efficient and effective, and TabWare Scheduling helps improve the collaboration between operations and maintenance to maximize asset performance and reduce costs.