Aptean EAM TabWare Edition Stores increases the efficiency of storeroom clerks by providing them with a mobile-friendly, easy to use solution that improves data accuracy. With Aptean EAM Stores, storeroom clerks are able to record inventory transactions instantly, away from the desk and without paper.
Inventory issues, returns and cycle counts can all be recorded using laptops, desktops or tablets, and Aptean EAM Stores supports barcoding. With point-of-execution data capturing capabilities, quantities and statuses on Work Orders (WO), Requisitions and Accounts are instantly updated as transactions occur.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Streamlines storeroom tasks
- Accessible on any device
- Supports cycle counts of bin quantities and individual counts and adjustments
- Eliminates paper
- Barcode scanner compatible
- Planned and unplanned parts issues and returns from WO, Requisitions or Accounts
- Supports bin to bin transfers
By helping to get the right parts to the right place at the right time and optimizing stocking levels, Aptean EAM Stores improves inventory storeroom accuracy and staff efficiency.