TabWare Purchasing easily manages procurement for maintenance, MRO inventory and operations within the TabWare CMMS / EAM solution.
Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) purchases account for over 80% of the volume of purchase orders issued in most manufacturing operations and often consumes over 80% of purchasing resources.
MRO purchasing, due to its ad hoc nature, is usually managed with purchasing requisitions. If not properly tracked, spending could quickly get out of hand. The key is to estimate what supplies and services are regularly required and issue regular purchase orders or releases against blanket orders. TabWare’s effective purchasing software helps control costs by enforcing approval processes and using negotiated pricing.
TabWare supports MRO purchasing and reduces overall procurement time and effort 50% or more with electronic requisitions and approvals, access to supplier eCatalogs, streamlined PO issue and expediting. TabWare’s purchase order tracking software monitors purchase orders from creation and issue to delivery and payment.
- Supports centralized and distributed purchasing operations
- Easily “punches-out” to the internet for access to supplier eCatalogs with your pricing agreements for quick and accurate requisitions
- Supports purchase orders, change orders, blanket orders and service orders and electronic POs
- Allows multiple accounts on a single line item and supports multiple currencies
- Configurable automatic PO issue for items on Blanket Orders
- Automated requisition generation for stock item replenishment
- Manages supplier information including minimums, terms and conditions, contacts, etc.
- The procurement specialist can manage their backlog of order requests from a single window
- Quick and easy approvals with limits and controls
- Expediting function monitors deliveries and promised dates
- Complete audit trail of reviews and approvals
- Controls purchasing spend
- Controls maverick spending by forcing purchases from pricing agreements
- Purchase for multiple locations
- Improved supplier relations
- Purchasing history and supplier history facilitates negotiations
- Enforces corporate governance policies through approval limits, spend controls and internal audit support for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Configurable to work the way you work
- Easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own
TabWare CMMS software solution is easy to learn and easy to use, and TabWare Purchasing is part of an integrated enterprise asset management software solution that manages your procurement needs to maximize asset performance.