A CMMS / EAM Solution for Every Size Company
AssetPoint’s expertise in industrial sectors enables customers to get TabWare CMMS/EAM solution up and running quickly and easily. TabWare was designed by maintenance professionals, and AssetPoint’s heritage is in asset-intensive industries, such as Oil & Gas, Discreet & Process Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, Mining and Metals. With one of the quickest adoption rates in the industry, TabWare is easy to use, leading to increased wrench-time and reduced keyboard time.
More and more new customers are choosing TabWare’s Cloud Computing solution, because they are able to get up and running even faster and with limited need for IT involvement or additional resources. With competitive tiered pricing options, TabWare Cloud Computing is an affordable Software as a Service (SaaS) option for organizations needing just a few users to those that need many users and more functionality. AssetPoint hosts their TabWare Cloud Computing solution in an SSAE 16 Type II audited environment designed to handle all customer locations from a secure database, and customers access their data through a safe, password protected internet link. AssetPoint also offers the flexibility of an on-site deployment option for companies who want TabWare on their own servers.
Organizations today are under pressure to squeeze more profits out of their assets by reducing their maintenance and operational costs, and increasing equipment uptime. Enterprise Asset Management software (EAM), sometimes called Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), helps companies maximize asset performance, control costs and improve operations.
TabWare is a robust CMMS/EAM solution that helps customers maximize asset performance, increase equipment uptime, and reduce maintenance and operations costs, leading to increased profits and ensuring product quality and throughput.
TabWare’s robust Analytics capabilities also create multiple benefits in managing business more effectively. Customers are able to create, configure and manage integrated visualizations of reports, dashboards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of their TabWare data that is crucial in facilitating the continuous improvement of their maintenance operations. The TabWare Analytics application is the most powerful embedded Analytics tool for CMMS / EAM solutions on the market today, and, like TabWare itself, it is intuitive and easy to use.
TabWare, AssetPoint's comprehensive CMMS/EAM solution, is easy to learn and easy to use.
TabWare enables you to:
- Manage your assets from a single platform
- Gain insight into equipment conditions and provides actionable information
- Easily manage your work, including corrective (break-fix or reactionary work), preventive, routine, project, and environmental, health and safety
- Effectively schedule and deploy your technicians
- Capture and record events with the ability to link follow up work and provide audit trails
- Get the right parts to the right location at the right time to minimize technician travel and wait time and quickly get production back in operation
- Reduce the cost of procurement by buying the right parts at the right times with negotiated pricing
- Improve your operations by identifying areas for improvement, providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and supporting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Helps you move from reactionary (break-fix) maintenance to more planned and scheduled maintenance
- Helps assure regulatory compliance by maintaining work instructions and procedures, capturing work and event history, managing approvals, enforcing corporate governance policy and providing audit trails of actions
TabWare is the ideal solution for organizations whose success depends on the performance of their assets, and its high user adoption rate avoids the high cost and consulting-intensive implementation that other solutions require.
TabWare is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals and is easy to learn and easy to use. TabWare can be configured to your specific work processes and is offered in 3 flexible deployment platforms - Cloud computing (SaaS), Onsite and Online.