CMMS / EAM Overview
Organizations today are under pressure to squeeze more profits out of their assets by reducing their maintenance and operational costs, and implementing an asset management system can help. Enterprise Asset Management software (EAM), sometimes called Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), helps companies maximize asset performance, control costs and improve operations.
Maintenance, MRO inventory, and procurement operations are an interrelated combination of work processes focused on maximizing asset performance to keep manufacturing equipment and facilities available when needed and control costs.
Maximizing asset performance not only reduces maintenance and operations costs but also improves profits while ensuring product quality and throughput, and in order to maximize asset performance, you need a robust maintenance management system.
TabWare, AssetPoint's comprehensive CMMS/EAM solution, is easy to learn and easy to use.
TabWare enables you to:
- Manage your assets from a single platform
- Gain insight into equipment conditions and provides actionable information
- Easily manage your work, including corrective (break-fix or reactionary work), preventive, routine, project, and environmental, health and safety
- Effectively schedule and deploy your technicians
- Capture and record events with the ability to link follow up work and provide audit trails
- Get the right parts to the right location at the right time to minimize technician travel and wait time and quickly get production back in operation
- Reduce the cost of procurement by buying the right parts at the right times with negotiated pricing
- Improve your operations by identifying areas for improvement, providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and supporting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Helps you move from reactionary (break-fix) maintenance to more planned and scheduled maintenance
- Helps assure regulatory compliance by maintaining work instructions and procedures, capturing work and event history, managing approvals, enforcing corporate governance policy and providing audit trails of actions
TabWare is the ideal solution for organizations whose success depends on the performance of their assets, and its high user adoption rate avoids the high cost and consulting-intensive implementation that other solutions require.
TabWare is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals and is easy to learn and easy to use. TabWare can be configured to your specific work processes and is offered in 3 flexible deployment platforms - Cloud computing (SaaS), Onsite and Online.