Enterprise Asset Management - EAM Overview
Companies today are under pressure to squeeze more profits out of their assets with less cost and fewer resources. They are driven to reduce their maintenance and operations costs to maximize profits. Implementing an asset management system can help.
Enterprise Asset Management software (EAM) sometimes called Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) helps companies maximize asset performance, control costs and improve operations.
Maintenance, MRO inventory, and procurement operations are an interrelated combination of work processes focused on maximizing asset performance to keep manufacturing equipment and facilities available when needed and control costs.
Maximizing asset performance not only reduces maintenance and operations costs it also improves profits while ensuring product quality and throughput. To maximize asset performance, you need a robust maintenance management system.
TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own
- Manages your assets from a single platform
- Provides insight into equipment conditions and provides actionable information
- Easily manages your work including corrective (break-fix or reactionary work), preventive, routine, project, and environmental, health and safety
- Effectively schedules and deploys your technicians
- Captures and records events with the ability to link follow up work and provide audit trails
- Gets the right parts to the right location at the right time to minimize technician travel and wait time and quickly get production back in operation
- Reduces the cost of procurement by buying the right parts at the right times with negotiated pricing
- Improves your operation by identifying areas for improvement, providing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), supporting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Helps you move from reactionary (break-fix) maintenance to more planned and scheduled maintenance
- Helps assure regulatory compliance by maintaining work instructions and procedures, capturing work and event history, managing approvals, enforcing corporate governance policy and providing audit trails of actions
TabWare is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals and is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own. TabWare can be configured to your work processes and its high user adoption rate avoids the high cost and consulting-intensive implementation that other more expensive solutions require.
TabWare is proven to handle any type of maintenance operation from highly complex heavy industrial and process manufacturing operations to facility maintenance and amusement parks.
From small and medium size companies to large corporate enterprises, TabWare from AssetPoint can help you maximize asset performance. TabWare is an excellent solution for companies whose success depends on the performance of their assets.
AssetPoint also offers TabWare Express, a cost-effective SaaS based EAM CMMS solution for small and medium size businesses whose success depends on the performance of their assets.