Asset Management System Security - TabWare
Protecting your maintenance, inventory and procurement system and data against unauthorized access and transactions is critical for effective management, command and control. It is also required for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for publicly traded companies in the U.S.
TabWare’s Security Module provides protection from unauthorized use and controls user access. Users see only authorized functions and data and can only perform authorized transactions. Users are assigned roles with security profiles to control access and restrict behavior.
- Access security at the database, plant, menu, function, window, and data element levels
- Specify role security profiles and assign users to roles
- Encrypted IDs and passwords and TabWare IDs cannot access the database externally
- Specify password length, grace logins and change requirements
- LDAP support for single sign on
- Specify central purchasing controls for multiple locations
- Define supplier eCatalog access controls
- Audit trail of access, activity and transactions
- Users only see authorized details
- Rapid user acceptance
- Eliminates multiple IDs and passwords
- No unauthorized access
- No unauthorized transactions
- No unauthorized external database access
TabWare’s Security Module is easy to learn and easy to use. It is an integrated part of TabWare’s Enterprise Asset Management system (EAM CMMS). TabWare effectively manages application security needs to maximize protection and efficiency.