Purchase Order Software - Access Supplier eCatalogs with TabLink
With TabLink, you can access supplier eCatalogs to build requisitions with accurate part information and negotiated pricing.
One of the problems buyers face every day is identifying/verifying proper manufacturer part numbers and descriptions from requisitions and identifying negotiated price lists to obtain the right parts at correct prices.
TabWare’s optional module TabLink™ solves the problem by providing internet access to supplier eCatalogs during the requisition process. Users query supplier eCatalogs and then drag and drop items onto their requisitions. TabLink creates the requisition lines with the proper part numbers and negotiated prices. This not only saves time and money in the overall requisitioning process but also provides more accurate information to buyers to improve their efficiency and control costs.
TabLink™ supports a wide variety of supplier eCatalogs including:
- Access supplier eCatalogs
- Drag and drop items from supplier catalogs directly onto requisitions
- Item descriptions and vendor part numbers copied onto requisitions
- Negotiated pricing is copied onto the requisitions
- Accurate part and pricing information
- Reduced requisition and purchasing cycle time
- Reduced time to delivery
- Enforced use of negotiated pricing
The TabLink™ supplier eCatalog access module is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own. TabLink integrates with TabWare’s purchase order software and is part of an integrated maintenance management system (EAM CMMS). TabLink reduces time and cost from the entire requisition and purchasing cycle and enforces negotiated pricing schedules.