Spare Parts Inventory Management - TabWare
TabWare’s spare parts inventory management module tracks and optimizes your inventory as part of an integrated Enterprise Asset Management software system (EAM CMMS) designed to maximize asset performance.
Your spare parts inventory is vital to your production operation because it can prolong production outages when parts aren't available. It is one of the keys to maximizing asset performance.
The overall goal of TabWare’s inventory module is to get the right parts to the right place at the right time to maximize asset performance, optimize stocking levels and improve inventory service.
- Bar code support
- Multiple warehouse and multiple bin support
- Stock, non-stock and repairable item management
- Receiving, inspection and put away support
- Issues, returns and returns for repair
- Inventory item allocation and reservation for work orders
- Pick list support
- Easily identify obsolete and slow moving items
- Cycle counting adjustments
- Cost and transaction history
- Item kitting and delivery support
- Interchangeable and substitute part identification
- Complete transaction audit trails, inventory valuation, balances, and usage levels
- MSDS and linked hazardous material handling procedures
- Separate treatment of project demands on item replenishment and stocking policies
- Maximized asset performance
- Minimized production downtime
- Reduced emergency purchasing
- Optimized inventory levels
- Improved inventory service
- More accurate inventory information
- Increased inventory turns
- Stocking levels not affected by project demands
TabWare’s Inventory module is easy to learn, easy to use and easy to own. TabWare handles all your maintenance, repair and operations inventory needs from a single integrated inventory module.