TabWare Equipment Maintenance
To maximize asset performance, equipment maintenance software focuses on equipment records as their foundation. Equipment records anchor most maintenance tasks and activities. You need to capture different types of information about your assets along with how they are used, where they are located and whether they are in service.
Quick access to equipment information directly impacts your ability to provide effective maintenance. This reduces the potential for introducing equipment failures while performing maintenance and saves time searching for the proper information. Automatic printing of equipment-specific Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures along with the work order helps mitigate the risk of personal injury.
The ability to view equipment assemblies, sub-assemblies, components and parts is important to maximizing asset performance and improving technician wrench time by eliminating time spent searching for parts.
TabWare’s Equipment Module records information you need to manage your assets including, but not limited to:
- Equipment nameplate data (manufacturer, model, serial number, sizing, etc.)
- Specifications, warranty and purchasing information
- Accounting information
- Location and criticality information
- Documents and video files
- User-defined data fields
- Hierarchy of components, assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts
- Maintenance and cost history
TabWare’s equipment module supports ISO 14224 standard for collection and exchange of
reliability and maintenance data for equipment.
Information stored in TabWare’s Equipment Module is integrated throughout other TabWare modules to help maximize asset performance. For example, inventory items listed on the hierarchy are integrated with the TabWare Inventory Module.
Key features include:
- Reach any function with just 2 mouse clicks
- TabWare's Query Wizard provides quick access to equipment and easy reporting
- Warranty management alerts users when work orders are entered
- Specify multiple meters for equipment to drive preventive maintenance
- Hierarchy view identifies plants, areas, systems, equipment, assemblies, parts, etc.
- Create work orders and requisitions directly from the equipment hierarchy
- Link any type of document to equipment and classes of equipment
- Specify components by equipment and equipment class for failure reporting and analysis
- Move equipment from one location to another directly from the equipment hierarchy
Here are just a few benefits customers experience when using the TabWare Equipment Module:
- One platform to manage all equipment
- Quick access to selected equipment information
- Reduced costs
- Warranty protection
- Track all repair and maintenance costs
- Single and multiple-plant views of equipment
- Quickly identify equipment relationships
- Easily identify parts and assemblies
- Quickly set up meters and their measurement units for PM
- Link documents one time for access by all
- Cost history and maintenance history are available at a glance
- Costs are rolled up through the equipment hierarchy
- Create requisitions and work orders directly within the equipment module
TabWare manages equipment information from one platform. It provides a hierarchy for parts and cost rollup plus it anchors work orders, equipment history, warranty management and related documents. TabWare’s equipment maintenance software is easy to learn and easy to use.