Maintenance Metrics – TabWare Analytics
Maintenance metrics are reported by TabWare through 11 KPIs with drill down capability in a simple, easy to use EAM CMMS solution. A key to maximizing asset performance is continual monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Your EAM CMMS system should provide KPI dashboards to help you quickly spot areas of concern and drill down to the details.
TabWare Analytics helps you maximize asset performance through KPI dashboards that continually monitor and visually show these 11 key performance metrics:
- Equipment downtime
- Maintenance backlog
- Percentage of planned work for prior month
- Maintenance cost as a percentage of equipment replacement value
- Percentage of Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) worked in the prior month
- Percentage of PM and PdM overdue in the past month
- Estimating accuracy
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) inventory turns
- MRO inventory as a percentage of equipment replacement value
- Total value of outstanding purchase orders
- Total value of receipts that have not been invoiced
An easy to learn and easy to use power user option is available that includes web-based development tools that allow creation of new dashboards with drilldown capability including data sources outside of TabWare.
- Provides visual representation of performance measures
- Supports identification of direct and appropriate actions
- Allows you to concentrate on maximizing asset performance
- Identifies both positive and negative trends
- Drills down into underlying details to identify problems and formulate actions
TabWare’s Analytics module is easy to learn and easy to use. It is an integrated part of TabWare’s Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM CMMS). TabWare Analytics provides the basis for your maintenance, inventory and procurement business intelligence needs to maximize asset performance.