Moroni Feed Company has selected TabWare CMMS / EAM to replace MP2 for maintenance management at their turkey processing plant located in Moroni, Utah.
About Moroni Feed Company:
Moroni Feed Company is a fully integrated turkey producing and processing cooperative that is headquartered in the community of Moroni, Utah. All of Utah’s five million commercially grown turkeys are raised by the 47 independent turkey producer-members of the co-op. Incorporated in 1938, Moroni Feed Company has gross sales in excess of 125 million dollars, has 550 employees and is a Norbest, Inc. strategic partner.
Moroni Feed’s organizational structure is broken into three divisions: Nutrimulch, Processing and Further Processing, and they are a member of the turkey marketing cooperative, which markets all of Moroni Feed’s turkeys and turkey products worldwide. In order to become more efficient and improve their operations, Moroni Feed began an extensive search for an easy to use, robust replacement for their MP2 solution.
After an extensive search to replace our current MP2 maintenance management solution, we decided TabWare CMMS was the best option. Working with AssetPoint to determine the best deployment methods was made even easier by their flexible pricing models. We’ll be able to get up and running quickly with TabWare Cloud Computing, and we’ll be able to easily add more features as we grow.”
– Jared Travis, IT Manager
Challenges & Requirements:
- A flexible CMMS / EAM solution to replace MP2 that would adapt and grow in the future
- Low cost solution migration from MP2
- Ease-of-use for maintenance personnel
- Proven success and experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Maximize productivity and asset performance
- Support stringent Food & Beverage industry requirements and audit standards
- Cloud Computing deployment option
- Maintenance staff was up and running quickly
- Easily migrates data from MP2 to TabWare CMMS / EAM
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance through work management and complete audit tracking
- Improves processing equipment uptime and efficiency
- Maximizes wrench time and minimizes keyboard time for maintenance technicians