Lippert Components Inc. utilizes TabWare CMMS / EAM to manage and maintain their manufacturing assets and increase equipment uptime.
About Lippert Components, Inc.:
Established in 1956, Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI) is a leading, tier-1 supplier for the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, trailer and bus industries. LCI is divided into 3 main departments: Chassis, Body and Interior, and their manufactured products range from chassis and suspension enhancements, to leveling systems, jacks and axles, to furniture and steps. With their broad line of products, LCI is dedicated to improving the mobile lifestyle.
As a subsidiary of Drew Industries, LCI is currently experiencing rapid and aggressive growth throughout the US. With over 5,500 employees, LCI is quickly becoming a multi-state and multi-facility organization, triggering the decision to implement a new CMMS / EAM solution.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Seamless integration to Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV
- CMMS / EAM solution that will meet their needs now and well into the future as they continue to grow
- Support Lippert’s Lean, Leadership and Safety initiatives
- Advanced analytics capabilities with drill-down capabilities into maintenance costs
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) program support
- Spare parts inventory management
From the very beginning, we were impressed with the AssetPoint team and the TabWare solution, and it was clear they wanted to partner with us for the long term. TabWare meets all of our functional requirements and will help us improve our PM program. A major differentiator was the robust reporting capabilities of TabWare Analytics, which will allow us to properly track and manage our maintenance costs. With the help of our dedicated CMMS implementation team and division management, we know that TabWare will be an integral part in our continued growth and success.”
– Brent Soper, Operations Services Manager
- Instant insight into Lippert’s KPIs and metrics with TabWare Analytics
- Maintains an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- Increases equipment uptime through PM program
- Multi-site capability for complete asset and maintenance management across all of Lippert’s divisions and locations
- Improves operational efficiency by integrating maintenance data from TabWare with Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV
- Easily track equipment history
- Ability to effectively manage and understand their operational assets and costs
- Establish Best Practices to help drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing plants