Kisatchie Treating, LLC, implemented TabWare CMMS / EAM to replace Maximo for asset reliability and performance at their treating facility located in Louisiana.
About Kisatchie Treating, LLC:
Kisatchie Treating is one of the South’s fasting growing producer of quality poles, pilings and custom treated timbers. Their new environmentally friendly facility has ample capacity to treat large orders quickly, as well as producing additional product when special needs arise. Kisatchie Treating deals directly with the region’s largest timber producers, meaning they have an extensive inventory and assures fast delivery on even hard-to-find items.
Kisatchie Treating’s products meet all industry standards, and they are committed to protecting the environment. In order to continue providing quality products while effectively maintaining their treating process assets, Kisatchie Treating needed a proven, easy to use replacement for their Maximo EAM solution.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Robust and easy to use maintenance management solution to replace Maximo
- Easily transfer historical data into new CMMS / EAM solution
- Cloud Computing deployment option
- Maximize asset performance and longevity
- Easy transition from existing Maximo solution to TabWare with TabWare’s Data Import Utility
- More reliable CMMS / EAM solution that is easy to use for their maintenance staff
- Helps ensure products meet industry standards
- Maintains Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance
- Increases equipment uptime
- Improves asset reliability
- Cloud deployment got them up and running quickly