TabWare is a CMMS / EAM software solution that is a proven asset management system for the midstream distribution sector of the Oil & Gas industry where success depends on asset performance.
Many midstream assets are part of more complex and larger networks of equipment and appropriate maintenance may rely on efficiently managing turnaround projects and/or identifying underperforming assets conditions remotely.
Oil and Gas companies additionally are required to operate and maintain their assets to the highest standards to ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance, and their asset management programs are critical in supporting those key efforts and initiatives
TabWare is an Oil & Gas CMMS / EAM solution helping midstream companies effectively manage their maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations. TabWare Oil & Gas software is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals, so it is easy to learn and easy to use.
With TabWare Oil & Gas software, you can:
- Manage all your assets from a single platform
- Integrate with your process control systems to drive preventive and corrective tasks
- Manage your work backlog
- Drag and drop work orders to create schedules and move work between schedules
- Easily handle Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs and monitor compliance
- Pre-plan work for turnaround activities and conduct “what if” scheduling scenarios
- Handle turnaround material requirements including long lead time items with integrated purchase order tracking software
- Allocate and reserve parts and material to work orders
- Manage contractor costs and payment authorizations with vendor invoice processing
- Track any type of event such as accidents, emissions, and spills and manage follow up activities
- Track equipment history and manage warranties
- Streamline procurement and support centralized and distributed purchasing with integrated purchase order tracking software
- Control costs through enforced approval limits, work flow and negotiated pricing agreements prior to commitment and expenditure