Aptean EAM TabWare Edition is an Oil & Gas software solution that is a proven asset management system for the refining industry where success depends on asset performance.
The output of US petroleum refining is forecast to grow at an annual compounded rate of 6% between 2010 and 2015 (Source: First Research). This projected growth rate along with increasing energy prices serve to create intense pressure to keep refineries operating at high utilization rates. Controlling operations and maintenance costs at the same time is possible only through aggressive asset performance management.
Aptean EAM is an Oil & Gas CMMS / EAM solution with roots in the refining and process industry and helps refiners effectively manage their maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations. Aptean EAM Oil & Gas software is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals, so it is easy to learn and easy to use.
With Aptean EAM Oil & Gas software, you can:
- Manage all your assets from a single platform
- Integrate with your process control systems to drive preventive and corrective tasks
- Manage your work backlog
- Drag and drop work orders to create schedules and move work between schedules
- Easily handle Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs and monitor compliance
- Pre-plan work for turnaround activities and conduct “what if” scheduling scenarios
- Handle turnaround material requirements including long lead time items with integrated purchase order tracking software
- Allocate and reserve parts and material to work orders
- Manage contractor costs and payment authorizations with vendor invoice processing
- Track any type of event such as accidents, emissions, and spills and manage follow up activities
- Track equipment history and manage warranties
- Streamline procurement and support centralized and distributed purchasing with integrated purchase order tracking software
- Control costs through enforced approval limits, work flow and negotiated pricing agreements prior to commitment and expenditure
Whether your distillation capacity is 5,000 or 500,000 barrels per day, Aptean EAM Oil & Gas software can help you control costs and maximize asset performance. With downstream processing units such as vacuum distillation, catalytic cracking, hydrocracking, coking, and/or hydrodesulfurizing, Aptean EAM is a proven Oil & Gas CMMS / EAM solution that provides even more value by managing your assets from a single platform.