Aptean understands the highly regulated and controlled nature of maintenance within the Food & Beverage industry and has extensive experience helping leading manufacturers successfully manage their maintenance, spare parts inventory and purchasing operations to maximize asset performance while controlling costs. Aptean EAM TabWare Edition supports complex food equipment maintenance and helps improve line efficiency and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Aptean EAM for Food & Beverage also supports stringent requirements of audit standards under the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) by storing procedures and recording actions taken. With Aptean EAM, you can:
- Manage your work backlog with Aptean EAM’s work order management software
- Easily handle Preventive and Predictive Maintenance PM and PdM programs and monitor compliance
- Open, complete and close work orders with a single function to capture work after the fact.
- Transition from break-fix to planned maintenance by easily accessing completed work orders and copying the labor, parts, etc. to a new work order with a single mouse click.
- Improve technician wrench time 30%-50% by reserving parts and material for work orders in Aptean EAM’s spare parts inventory management module minimizing technician travel time
- Quickly determine if parts are available and easily create requisitions
- Record operator-performed maintenance
- Track any type of event such as accidents, emissions, inspections, audits and spills and manage follow up activities
- Track equipment history and manage equipment warranties
- Streamline procurement and support centralized and/or distributed purchasing with Aptean EAM’s purchase order tracking software
- Manage contractor costs and payment authorizations through vendor invoice processing
- Support Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs
- Control costs and assure regulatory compliance through enforced approval limits, work flow and negotiated pricing agreements prior to commitment and expenditure
Aptean EAM for Food & Beverage helps control costs and maximize asset performance, improving operations and increasing profitability.