With pressure to meet strict, federally regulated standards, Wastewater organizations are challenged with effectively maximizing asset performance, increasing uptime and controlling costs. Properly managing and maintaining the pumps, valves and other processing equipment that treat, remove and dispose of harmful materials is essential.
Aptean understands the highly regulated and controlled nature of asset maintenance within the Wastewater industry, and Aptean EAM TabWare Edition is used by variety of organizations to increase equipment longevity, reduce downtime and improve productivity while meeting all Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) regulations.
With Aptean EAM, you can:
- Manage all assets and work backlog from a single platform
- Support Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs
- Track any type of event such as accidents, emissions, and spills and manage follow up activities
- Easily handle Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) programs and monitor compliance
- Allocate and reserve parts and materials to work orders
- Track equipment history and manage warranties
- Enable technicians to view Work Order (WO) details, charge time, issue parts, enter notes, failure codes and complete the job on any device
- Drag and drop WOs to create schedules and move work between schedules
- Control costs through enforced approval limits, work flow and negotiated pricing agreements prior to commitment and expenditure
- Gain instant access to Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards that show specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics that are important to success
Aptean EAM for Wastewater improves operations by providing the information needed to maximize asset performance, control maintenance costs and meet all EH&S regulations.