House of Raeford Farms selected TabWare CMMS / EAM to easily manage and track equipment for their chicken processing facility located in Teachey, North Carolina.
About House of Raeford Farms:
House of Raeford Farms, Inc. is one of the nation’s top ten largest chicken processors, providing ready-to-cook chicken and further processed chicken and turkey products to the foodservice, retail and export markets. The company is family-owned and operated and based out of Rose Hill, North Carolina with additional facilities in Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina and South Carolina.
The family-owned company expanded into chicken production in 1959 and has a unique combination of operations that cover every aspect of the industry: specialized breeding; the production of raw, processed chicken; and fully cooked chicken and turkey products for retail and foodservice customers. The organization is committed to employing the best people, maintaining and operating state-of-the-art facilities, producing the highest quality products and providing the utmost in customer service and satisfaction.
We needed a solution provider that could help us maintain our SQF certification and were introduced to TabWare through a recommendation from Amick Farms.”
– Cowan Johnson, Plant Manager
House of Raeford Farms
Challenges & Requirements:
- CMMS / EAM solution that would help maintain their Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification
- Demonstrate success and experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Cloud deployment that is SSAE 16 Type II audit compliant
TabWare meets all of our functional requirements, including a SaaS deployment option, and with TabWare Analytics’ advanced reporting capabilities, we are able to easily manage and track our equipment history and make sure our assets are operating at optimum efficiency.”
– Cowan Johnson
House of Raeford
- Maintains a safe, accident-free and healthy work environment
- Robust spare parts inventory
- Equipment history tracking
- Advanced Analytics capabilities
- Helps ensure assets are operating at optimum efficiency
- Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) and compliance support