Elliot Group successfully implemented TabWare Best Practices to help their maintenance group achieve Best-in-Class results at their new manufacturing plant.
About Elliott Group:
Elliott Group has been designing, manufacturing and servicing turbo machinery for the petrochemical, oil and gas, refining, power and process industries around the world for over 100 years. Elliott is wholly owned by Ebara Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and their primary products are centrifugal and axial compressors, steam turbines and lubrication systems for rotating equipment.
The Elliott name has been recognized for many firsts in power recovery and compression technology, and their customers rely on them for precision engineering, extraordinary reliability and unparalleled service. They also provide repair services, spare parts supply, turbine remanufacturing and upgrades to their customers. Elliott’s primary manufacturing facilities are located in Jeannette, Pennsylvania, and Sodegaura, Chiba and Japan.
Our existing Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) did not provide a way for us to move from a reactive to a proactive organization. Elliott Group’s focus is on growth and that means that the availability of the means of production is vital to that end.”
– Andrew Manski, Facilities Manager
Challenges & Requirements:
- A CMMS / EAM solution with Maintenance Best Practices pre-configured out of the box
- Access to actionable and intelligent business information
- Achieve the quickest ROI results possible
- Move from a reactive to a proactive organization
- Improve maintenance organization efficiency
TabWare Analytics will provide us a means to determine where to focus our efforts in terms of focusing our Preventative Maintenance program. TabWare Best Practices gives us the opportunity to leverage AssetPoint’s depth of experience in helping others achieve world class maintenance operations.”
– Andrew Manski
- TabWare Best Practices helps reduce equipment warranty spend and overtime costs
- Improves reliability and availability of key machinery
- TabWare Analytics enables visualizations to manage KPIs, trends, multi-dimensional and what-if analysis
- Improves profitability