Oil & Gas drilling and exploration companies are challenged with effectively managing assets that transfer between rigs, areas, divisions and countries. Accurately tracking asset movement is critical, and maintenance history and backlog must follow assets whenever they are moved. Preventive Maintenance (PM) schedules based on operational time and calendar days or meter values must also be available.
In partnership with our Oil & Gas customers, AssetPoint’s CMMS / EAM solution, TabWare, continues to provide specific functionality addressing the complex asset management needs of this industry. With TabWare, you can:
- Effectively manage rig movement worldwide
- View all work orders, cost and equipment history following each equipment move
- Manage maintenance performed when communications are unavailable with TabWare Mobile Approvals
- Maximize asset performance through TabWare Analytics that show key performance metrics with drilldown capability to spot areas of concern and quickly get to the details
- Easily transfer equipment between rigs and repair facilities
- Improve operations by analyzing equipment breakdown information, tracking PM program compliance, optimizing your spare parts inventory, streamlining your purchasing operations, and facilitating planned maintenance
- Specify security access restrictions based on role, equipment and country assignments
- Ensure regulatory compliance through work management, preventive maintenance, and comprehensive event tracking and follow up
TabWare helps maximize asset performance and control operations costs while improving equipment availability, optimizing spare parts inventory, and streamlining procurement. TabWare is easy to learn and easy to use and has one of the fastest adoption rates in the industry.