Cloud computing, commonly referred to as SaaS (Software as a Service), takes the risk out of implementing new software by eliminating large up-front investments and the need for major IT resource involvement, and the Aptean EAM TabWare Edition SaaS deployment option is ideal for companies that want robust CMMS / EAM capabilities without implementation risks and high upfront costs.
Cloud Computing customers simply pay a monthly fee for secured online use of Aptean EAM, technical support, software upgrades and data storage. Aptean EAM Cloud Computing has many advantages over locally installed / hosted solutions and lightens the burden on your IT resources by:
- Getting you up and running in days versus weeks or months
- Offering the flexibility to pay only for the modules/functionality you need when and where you need them
- Supplying a highly secure data center that continues to pass and maintain SSAE 16 Type II audits
- Having a history of at least 99% uptime with only occasionally scheduled maintenance and upgrades during non-peak hours
- Maintaining 24/7/365 availability of Aptean EAM for your end users
- Being responsible for database backup and disaster recovery
- Virtually installing, testing and implementing product upgrades and new releases
Backed by over 30 years’ experience in delivering effective maintenance solutions, Aptean has passed annual SSAE 16 Type II audits for system and data security year after year and maintains a formal disaster recovery process to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster. You can trust that your Aptean EAM data will be secure and available 24/7/365.
By eliminating the cost and overhead of large up-front software purchases, as well as proving installation and upgrades that dramatically reduce IT staff burdens, Aptean EAM’s cloud computing CMMS / EAM solution helps maintenance organizations move toward world-class operational effectiveness and maximize asset performance in a safe and secure environment without breaking your budget.