TabWare CMMS / EAM was selected to maximize asset performance and longevity at Avoca’s three extraction and fermentation facilities.
About Avoca, Inc.:
Avoca, Inc. is the world’s premier custom developer and manufacturer of extraction products and services. Avoca operates a solvent extraction facility where they blend, extract, concentrate, crystallize purify and isolate unique products for their customers while operating under food grade Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Avoca has worked closely with the world’s outstanding flavor and fragrance companies for 40 years. Every customer has a singular vision and unique objective, and Avoca uses the most sophisticated extraction, concentration, crystallization and process chromatography technologies available today to help meet their customers’ unique visions and objectives. Avoca delivers superior extraction products thanks to the dedication to ongoing evaluations, research and refinement and meticulous quality control.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Robust and easy to use maintenance management solution for 3 extraction and fermentation facilities
- Easily transfer historical data from disparate solutions into new CMMS / EAM solution
- Quick access to maintenance work data
- Maximize asset performance and longevity
- More reliable CMMS / EAM solution that is easy to use for their maintenance staff
- Helps ensure products meet industry and audit standards
- Maintains Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance
- Seamless transition from their existing disparate solutions to TabWare via TabWare’s Data Import Utility
- Quick access to current work performance data through TabWare Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple plants for purchasing MRO spare parts and other supplies for laboratory use