Food Grade Manufacturer, Atlapac Corporation, has selected TabWare CMMS / EAM for asset and maintenance management at their manufacturing site located in Columbus, Ohio.
About Atlapac Corporation:
Atlapac Corporation is a leading contract manufacturer and distributor of custom, pre-made pouches and bags, and is an officially licensed Inno-Lok converter of pre-zippered films. With a focus in quality control, Atlapac provides their customers with the highest quality pouches and the best service in the industry.
Atlapac ensures quality, safety and satisfaction by supplying their customer with the right packages to meet their specific needs. Atlapac was founded by James Staeck in 1986 in Columbus, OH. Beginning with only three machines, Atlapac now operates over fifty machines that produce packaging for local and national accounts, creating customized solutions across a diverse product mix.
Challenges & Requirements:
- CMMS / EAM solution that will meet their needs now and well into the future as they continue to grow
- Improve maintenance organization efficiency
- Compare parts and labor
- Minimize unplanned downtime and manufacturing equipment failures
- The ability to meet food safety regulations
As our operations continue to grow, we need a solution that would enable us to become more proactive and minimize unplanned equipment downtime. Easily maintaining our inventory and tracking equipment history was also extremely important. TabWare met all of our functional requirements, including a very competitively priced SaaS deployment option, and we are eager to begin planning and scheduling our PM work.”
– Nick Sarchet, Operations Manager
- Easy to use solution for maintenance personnel
- Automated solution that enables Atlapac to easily plan, organize and manage all PM work
- Improvements in uptime
- Easily maintain inventory and quickly tracks equipment history
- Helps drive continuous improvement in manufacturing plant
- Ensures product quality and throughput
- Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment got them up and running quickly