Fluid-flow equipment leader, Armstrong, achieves a successful roll-out of TabWare CMMS / EAM to improve operational and maintenance efficiencies for its uniquely innovative environment.
About Armstrong Fluid Technology:
With over 1000 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities on three continents, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known around the world as a leader and innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid-flow equipment.
Armstrong was incorporated in 1934 and has developed industry-leading technologies, established international manufacturing operations and expanded sales into global markets. Armstrong uniquely combines high-quality hardware, controls intelligence and related services into fully integrated building energy solutions that offer their customers’ optimum lifetime building performance.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Ease-of-use solution for maintenance personnel
- Maximize productivity and asset performance
- The ability to store manuals, documents, videos, etc. and attach to work orders
- Advanced technology and robust functionality to manage their unique manufacturing environment
- Ability to integrate and analyze equipment monitoring systems
We evaluated several maintenance management solutions, and TabWare CMMS / EAM was clearly the best-in-class solution we needed. TabWare’s advanced technology, robust functionality and demonstrated easy to use interface for our maintenance staff matches Armstrong’s uniquely innovative environment. We chose the TabWare SaaS hosted environment since it allows us to get up and running with very little involvement from our IT staff, and we’ll be able grow with it as needed.”
– Brett Hansen, Plant Manager
- Maintenance staff was up and running quickly
- Monitors equipment and helps increase uptime
- Maximizes wrench time and minimizes keyboard time for maintenance technicians
- Flexible software hosting options that meets their needs
- Improves operational and maintenance efficiency
- One solution that manages multiple, international manufacturing facilities
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) scheduling
- Captures and helps control all maintenance costs