All-Clad Metalcrafters chose TabWare CMMS / EAM to maintain expensive assets and drive Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) at their rolling mill located in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
About All-Clad Metalcrafters:
Originally designed to meet the demands of professional chefs, All-Clad is the undisputed choice in top culinary circles and four-star kitchens throughout the world. Today, it is also a prized possession of uncompromising home cooks. All-Clad is made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, the same way it was four decades ago, and they are the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of superior cookware.
Every piece of All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a revolutionary bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide the ultimate cooking performance. No cookware can rival its exquisite lines, impeccable balance, innovative technology, meticulous hand-finishing and construction warranted to last a lifetime.
Challenges & Requirements:
- Ease-of-use for maintenance personnel
- CMMS / EAM provider with extensive metal manufacturing industry experience
- Improve equipment uptime
As a former TabWare user, I knew TabWare CMMS / EAM was a simple yet robust maintenance solution with detailed equipment hierarchy, which is very important to our maintenance operations. With only 2 mouse-clicks necessary to get to nearly any function in TabWare, our maintenance team will find it incredibly easy to learn and use”
– Keith Thacker, CMMS Administrator
- Detailed equipment hierarchy
- Easy to learn and rapid user adoption
- Maximizes wrench-time and minimizes keyboard-time
- Maintains expensive assets and helps keep them running efficiently
- Improvements in asset uptime
- Significant line improvements
- Helps drive Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)