AssetPoint, makers of TabWare, is the leading provider of Computerized Maintenance Management Software / Enterprise Asset Management software (CMMS / EAM) solutions for companies whose success depends on the performance of their assets. TabWare is a proven CMMS / EAM solution for managing assets, work orders, preventive maintenance, inventory and purchasing.
For over 30 years, AssetPoint has led the market in expertise and innovation, helping customers control their operations, reduce maintenance costs, optimize spare parts inventory, streamline procurement and provide greater visibility for improved management, command, and control.
Designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals, our TabWare platform is easy to learn, easy to use and proven over time to be the most effective CMMS / EAM solution in the market. Tens of thousands of users trust their critical assets to TabWare each and every day.
AssetPoint is headquartered in Greenville, SC. Our customers include leading Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Mining & Metals, Industrial Manufacturing and a variety of other companies throughout the world.
What we do
- AssetPoint provides TabWare, the market’s best in class CMMS / EAM Solution.
- Guides companies along the maturity cycle from break-fix to planned and preventive maintenance to reliability-centered maintenance
- Helps companies control their operations and maintenance costs by improving their maintenance efficiency and effectiveness
- Optimizes spare parts inventory and streamline procurement
- Provides greater visibility and increases management’s command and control
- Maximizes asset performance in order to assure production (asset) capacity
- Reduces downtime and controls costs
- Improves manpower productivity
- Increases profitability
AssetPoint has proven to be one of the most flexible and ambitious vendors that I have ever worked with.”
– Liberty Oilfield